Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some of My History


"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer."

I have yet to post any of film from the past 3.5 years of working with it. Here are some of my favorite photographs from first year and high school.


This was taken with a Canon AE-1 Program and a 50 mm lens on 35 mm black and white film. It was shot from the top of a parking deck after a wedding in downtown Greensboro.

This is a picture of my martial arts instructor, Dave, teaching one of the adult classes. I did a documentary project on him for my first year high school photography class. I used the Canon AE-1 and a 50 mm lens with 35 mm black and white film.




I took this picture of my friend, Ben, during my first year of high school photography. Once again using the Canon AE-1, a 50 mm lens, and black and white 35 mm film.


I plan on posting more of my old work every once in a while, and hopefully breaking out some more film in the near future to get some new darkroom work up.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love film.
    Beautiful shots, especially the one from downtown.
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers