Monday, November 15, 2010

Chocolate!!!

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."-Charles M. Schulz



This is what I shot for the Chocolate Assignment. Had a lot of fun with this shoot. Partly because I love chocolate, and I found some I am not allergic to to work with, and partly because I just love shooting food. Let me know what you think!

This is my setup. I used one speedotron flash with a softbox, one fill card, and one black card. I shot it with a D300 at ISO 200, f/10, 1/30 sec., and a 60mm macro lens.

5 comments:

  1. I love your chocolate image, simple & elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DOF on the chocolate! I wish I had that setup.

    http://jill-northcarolinaphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Do you have a website too? Or just a blog? Was looking for a link on the blog the other day. Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Liz! Good focus and subjects. Grats on 1st place, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shot, makes we want to eat the chocolate! Nice work being able to see all of the detail.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers