Wednesday, November 3, 2010

60mm Macro Lens



Today I shot my water assignment, and got to get checked out on the 60mm macro lens for the first time. This picture was a fun snapshot I took after the shoot for the actual assignment. Thanks to fellow classmate, Paul Budde for being my model. Make sure to check out Paul's blog for a similar image that he took while we were playing around with that lens, as well as his other work! (Links to his and all my classmates' blogs are on the right hand side if you scroll down.)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool image! I love the fact that you are reflected in his eye. The detail is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that eye. Is that creepy? hm. Any way, well done. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers