Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Macro Week 3

I hate cameras. They are so much more sure than I am about everything. ~John Steinbeck




This is a picture of rosemary shot with a 60mm macro with available light, at ISO 800, 1/50, f/4.8


This is a picture of the inside of a detergent bottle. It was shot with a 60 mm macro with the model lights from a flash, at ISO 200, 1/80, f/4.8

I actually had it in mind to shoot other things this week, but I think sometimes it is better to just go explore with the equipment you have at your disposal at the time, especially when you're having a creative block. This was also the first time I applied any photoshop techniques (other than basic retouching) to any of my macro shots.

1 comment:

  1. Love both of these shots! The bubble shot looks amazing. Would really love to learn more about macro photography

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers