Monday, February 7, 2011

Flower

"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."- Max Muller


This was shot at ISO 400, 1/10, f/2.8.

Last week in Multimedia class we had a project to shoot pictures and audio to put together a video based on the theme "A Day In the Life..."

I wanted to shoot a professional florist. I love flowers, and I love making arrangements and such. These are two of the shots I took while I was there to go into the video. They were both shot with a D90,
50 mm lens.


This was shot at ISO 800, 1/40, f/2.8.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love the rose shot Liz. I really like the other one also but the rose is my favorite. Great detail and lighting. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers