Monday, July 4, 2011

Grand Canyon

"It's like trying to describe what you feel when you're standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon or remembering your first love or the birth of your child. You have to be there to really know what it's like. " - Jack Schmitt

This is from my drive back across the US. Instead of cutting straight east, I went north first to go visit the Grand Canyon for the first time. It was much bigger and grander than I ever would have thought was possible before I saw it. Unfortunately, I wasn't there at the prettiest time of day, but I still managed to get a few photos.

*Once again, please click on the image and view the big version!

1 comment:

  1. Something like this is beautiful even during the not so pretty time of day!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers