Thursday, June 16, 2011

South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ

"Am I willing to give up what I have in order to be what I am not yet? Am I able to follow the spirit of love into the desert? It is a frightening and sacred moment. There is no return. One's life is charged forever. It is the fire that gives us our shape." - Mary Richards

Here are two more panoramics from Arizona. They were both taken at South Mountain in Phoenix, Arizona. The above image was taken from the top of the ridge line shown below. This was one of my favorite hikes while I was in Arizona, and there were hardly any other people there.

This image was taken from the trail head.

Please click on the image to see a bigger version. It is hard to see the detail otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers