Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Sail Inn Show

"The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought." - Sir Thomas Beecham


Matt Noakes

James Lanman and the Good Hurt

James Lanman and the Good Hurt

Little Hurricane

I attended a show in March at the The Sail Inn, in Tempe, during my stay in Arizona. I was also fortunate enough to be able to finally meet James, who also happens to be my best friend's cousin. It is a small world, and it was comforting to be able to hang out with someone with a common connection to someone I missed so much while I was away. Not to mention, all of the bands that played are incredibly talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers