Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Colorado Film(1)

"If the day and the night are such that you greet them with with joy, and life emits a fragrance like flowers and sweet-scented herbs, is more elastic, more starry, more immortal--that is your success."-Henry David Thoreau







I shot these in August 2010 on a trip Michael and I took to Colorado. The first two images were taken from Rocky Mountain National Park. The last one is Carmen waiting to leave at our last campsite in CO. All of these were shot on C-41 and processed in the school's lab on the Colex C-41 dip and dunk processor and then scanned.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOOOVVE the first image!!!!! All of your Colorado landscapes are beautiful but this one is my favorite! You should sell them, enter a contest, or something. Can I have my own signed copy please?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers