Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pharmaceutical #1


The Biocommunications students have a pharmaceutical shoot due this week. We have to turn in two images showing different moods or views with the two different pictures. I tried to stick with one medicine, and chose Valerian Root. Valerian Root has been used for the treatment of sleep disorders, as well as anxiety.

I decided to portray the natural aspect, as well as the calming aspect, while showing one of the ways that Valerian Root can be taken (as tea).


For fun, I also took a closeup shot of the tea itself.


This is me doing an earlier shot of the same setup. Thanks to Lindsay Hutchinson for the setup shot!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting duality in your two images. Shallow DoF adds an contemporary emphasis to the pills/tea bag. You look cute on the ladder :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paulie! The second one was just a bonus! (Wasn't going to turn it in for the assignment.) #2 is coming up!

    And thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers