Sunday, May 23, 2010

Logs


Michael, his brother, and I went out to his brother's friend's house to go shooting. For the second time in my life someone convinced me to shoot a gun. The gun we shot was a Glock 9 mm, so that was a different experience from using a hunting rifle. WOW! But the land was a huge, and the two houses were really nice. This shot was taken on the patio area outside, near the fire pit. 

I also used the video on my D90 for the first time on this trip. While I am not nearly good enough at shooting to post a video (it took me almost 2 minutes to shoot one clip the first one) I am hoping to post a video up soon. The video quality is okay. Better then on point and shoot cameras, but also not as good as regular video cameras. I also thought the way you have to prefocus was sort of annoying, but that also might be user error. I am still experimenting with it! So hopefully I will have SOME kind of video up soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers