Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hanging Rock


Michael and I have been going on a lot mountain trips on the weekends with the dogs to calm down from the busy weeks in school we have been having. This last weekend we went to Hanging Rock again so he could shoot a picture for portfolio, but also so we could have some fun while getting a workout! This is a plant I found just as the sun was going down on our way out!


 This is the view from a rock that is over the falls near Tory's Den.

This is an impromptu shot I got of Michael's hiking shoes while he was climbing around like a monkey. 



This is Michael's dog, Carmen. She is a pitbull, but also the sweetest dog I have ever met in my entire life. Plus she is just absolutely beautiful! Here, she was feeling bombastic and was literally attacking a branch. This angle really shows off her intense eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Elizabeth Ratledge, a photography student at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.

Followers